top of page
Every training session and race experience is conquered from within. Although our athletes' abilities are individual, our coaches strive to help every athlete to have a joyful racing experience while accomplishing their goals in the sport.
By Cheyenne Perfomance Coaching
- Sat, Nov 02Weston Community Center at Regional ParkLet's do this training / Brick / Mock. Time to practice transitions !
- Sat, Oct 19Some training sessions in WestonFor veterans who are looking to challenge their endurance at UnitedHealthcare IRONMAN 70.3 in North Carolina. This endurance challenge, requiring not only the gear but also the rigorous training routine to survive a swim, bike and run.
- Sun, Sep 29Some training sessions in WestonFor "veterans" who are looking to challenge their endurance at the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 Augusta on Sep 29/2019. This endurance challenge, requiring not only the gear but also the rigorous training routine to survive a swim, bike, and run.
- Sun, Sep 22Some training sessions in Weston
- Sun, Jun 16Some training sessions in WestonTrain with us and we would take you from zero to a tri hero! It covers both sprint and Olympic-distance triathlons at the 2019 Key Biscayne Trilogies in June 16, July 21, August 18 & September 8 2019
- Time is TBDWeston Community Center at Regional ParkHelp SFL Triathlon raise funds for its athletes participating in the prestigious Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Nelson Mandela Bay, South Africa this September 1st and 2nd. Group A: $30/50 miles- NO DROP Ride Group B: $15/30 miles- NO DROP Ride We appreciate your support :)
- Sat, May 13Weston Community Center at Regional ParkLocation: Weston Regional Park Time: 7:00 am Drill will be (depending on athlete level/distance or TP athlete WO) *Swim: 20-25 min *Bike: Weston hill loop (60-120 min) *Running (30-60 min) Cost: 20 $ Included: nutrition and hydration ,
- Fri, Sep 30Waterfront ParkWrapping the season with the last Clermont camp in 2022 !!! Don't miss the chance... New routes! NTC w.o. !!! Open water swim. And more
- Thu, Aug 18ClermontWe' excited to host 2nd 2022 Clermont camp, Mainly this a hills training Schedule: Thur: athlete Fri: NTC swim & Track session Sat: 4-5 hours Ride (Winter G) Sun: Run bike Run (Clermont) Cost : 2 days $125, 3 days $150 / RSVP & payment Must be before 07/31, Price will increase $30 after 07/31
- Fri, Apr 22ClermontWe are very excited to host another Training Camp in Clermont - FL. You will have a better understanding on what hills training is about. Main schedule: Frid: Open water swimming (water front) Sat: 4-5 hours Ride (Winter garden) Sun: Run bike Run (at Clermont) Cost : 129$ until 03/31, after 169$
- Sat, Mar 26Weston Town CenterFrom WTC , 2 regular loops Bonaventure, SP, saddle, Glades, 84 and Back to saddle, SP - CB H.schol loop. Then we finish doing the W.Hill loop until 80 miles. Speed: 18-22 MPH Rotation: No more than 3 min at front per athlete Stops: 1-2 for refill and restroom Nutrition: athlete responsabile
- Sun, Mar 20Weston Town CenterLocation: Weston Town Center Time : Starting 6:00 am Drill will be (depending on athlete level/distance or TP athlete WO) *1/3 session for running (60-85 min) on Bonaventure Blvd *2/3 Weston hill loop (60-80 min) *3/3 survival Running (20-30 min) Bikes must be inside your car during the running.
- Sat, Mar 12Weston Town CenterStarting from WTC Training will be around 2-4 hours depending of the athlete level and future races. Basically after 1 loop around Weston hills , we go to the park, where we do UP HILL strength intervals on the bike and on the run Cost :15$ Nutrition : snacks, water, Gatorade, SAG car.
- Fri, Oct 29ClermontWelcome athletes! We are very excited to host another Training Camp in Clermont - FL. This Ed you will have a better understanding on what hills training is about. A weekend of training in the Clermont area is tough, and in order to make the most out of it, we ask for every athlete to thoroughly r
- Sat, Jul 17Weston Regional Park - Basketball CourtsONLY 30 SLOTS AVAILABLE Bike: 8 miles Weston Hills Loop (2- 6 repts/depending athlete goals ) Run : 2- 6 times (about 1.3 miles each loop) at regional park Total WO Time between 90 min to 3 hours Cost 12$ I'lll provided: Hydration Fruits Bike Racks Car support
- Sat, Jun 19Weston Community Center at Regional ParkSwim: 500 yds in the Y pool , following by 8 miles bike Weston Hills Loop (3- 5 repts/depending athlete goals ) Total WO Time between 90 min to 3 hours Cost 12$ I'lll provided: Hydration Fruits Bike Racks Car support
- Thu, Jun 10Asheville4 days riding the beautiful roads in asheville ,NC June, Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th Cost 300$ per rider, include: Event T-shirt Car support Hydration (water, gatorade, ) Snacks ( gels , bars ) FTP Climbing Test Climbing intervals Training And more. Limited spots, info at 561 3053909
- Tue, Apr 062600 Glades CirLugar: Cafee Gourmet Hora 6:45 PM Costo: 12$ Temas a tratar: *Inicios y evolución *Distancias clásicas *Triathlon 1 deporte, NO 3 *Velocidad sin control *Sácale el jugo a Garmin *Sácale el jugo a Training Peaks *Recuperación : King & Queen *Periodización, Asimilación +/- *Off season
- Sat, Feb 27Weston Regional Park - Basketball CourtsSfltriathlon hosts Covid - series events only 40 spots Distance and format Run1 : 2.6 miles - 2 loops Bike1 : 7.8 miles -1 loop Run1 : 1.3 miles - 1 loop Bike2: 7.8 miles - 1 loop Time : 7:00am Cost : SfL triathlon Members 25$ SfL triathlon Non Members 30$
- Sat, Oct 10Weston Regional Park - Basketball CourtsSfltriathlon hosts Covid - series events Event: duathlon / only 40 spots Distance and format Bike1 : 7.8 miles -1 loop Run1 : 2.6 miles - 2 loops Bike2: 7.8 miles - 1 loop Run 2 : 1.3 miles - 1 loop Time : 7:00am Cost : SfL triathlon Members 25$ SfL triathlon Non Members 30$
- Sat, Aug 22Weston Regional Park - Basketball CourtsSfltriathlon hosts Covid - series events Event: duathlon / only 40 spots Distance Running 1 .3 miles Bike : 17 miles Running 3.1 miles Time : 7:00am Place : regional Park/basketball courts Cost : 20$ (included: medal finisher, T - shirts, hydration )
- Wed, Mar 04TEQUESTAItems needed: 1. Indoor Trainer 2. Bike (of course) 3. Running Gear 4. Preferred Nutrition (2 hrs) Cost: $10 CASH ONLY
- Fri, Feb 21ClermontLet's start to build up the season! Swimming at the NTC Biking around the beautiful hills of clermont. With New routes Running into the Clay Loop Price 150$, Limited to 12 athletes.
- Sat, Dec 14Markham Park & Target Range
bottom of page